The Oakdoor™ Trust Gateway integrates the Safe Browse software, enabling users to securely browse across a trust boundary, such as from a trusted network down to the internet. The Trust Gateway uses two Oakdoor™ Data Diodes, which enable a secure connection to an external remote desktop server and a secure display of the untrusted network through a series of images. The diodes block all data other than the images, ensuring hidden malware and other attacks can’t reach the trusted network. Their hardware implements line-rate data syntax verification, protecting subsequent content checks performed in software.
Oakdoor™ Trust Gateway integrates the Safe Data application that allows import or export of files of unlimited size with assured delivery. Imported files are wrapped with the UK National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) ‘Cloaked Dagger’ technique to allow safe handling of potentially malicious content.
Security enforcing functions
Browse down using clientless high-side access with LDAP user authentication
HTTPS file download
RJ45 with 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet
6 status/fault LEDs on front panel
Operating temperature range
10% – 90% RH, non-condensing
Up to 500 Mbit/s
Desk mount or 19-inch rack mount using supplied rack mounting kit
12 V DC @ 3.5A via supplied power adaptor
100 – 240 V AC 50/60 Hz
Maximum supply current
2014/30/EU (EMC), EN 55024:2010+A1:2015, EN 55032:2015, Class A
2011/65/EU (RoHS) and EN 50581:2012
IEC 62368-1:2014 (Second Edition)
Dimensions (w x d x h)
350 mm x 212 mm x 44 mm (excluding rack mounting kit)
1-year hardware warranty
SOFTWARE AND SUPPORT
Allows cross-domain access to a remote desktop server through the Oakdoor™ Gateway, enabling users to safely browse the internet from segregated networks:
- access remote desktop systems
- safe internet browsing across a network boundary
- protocol breaks with hardware file content verification
- protocol conversion and schema checking may run on commodity server hardware
- coupling with Safe Data Software allows simultaneous data transfers.
Secure, reliable and fast transfer of large files across the Oakdoor™ Gateway. All unverified data, such as executables that have the potential to be malware, are safely wrapped by the Gateway hardware using the NCSC ‘Cloaked Dagger’ technique:
- safe handling of imported content
- assured delivery of large files
- designed to run in parallel with Safe Browse Software.
A range of support packages is available to ensure your cyber security is up to date:
- software updates for the internal servers of the Oakdoor™ Gateways
- technical support
- integration support
- support to integrate and configure the Oakdoor™ Gateways into your existing infrastructure
- customised data transfer to securely transfer your specific data and protocols across the Oakdoor™ Gateway.
Our Oakdoor™ products will ensure your files, data and networks remain secure from cyber threats.
Explore all Gateway